Mango is loaded with Vitamin C and potassium, and pineapple has healthy enzymes that help with digestion and inflammation. Both are deliciously sweet, so you don’t need to add sweetener to this refreshing and filling smoothie. You can substitute almond milk for the coconut milk if desired.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup frozen mango pieces
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2-3/4 cup KIND-brand Oats & Honey Clusters with Coconut
- ⅓ cup almond milk (or more if needed)
- a couple of ice cubes, if needed
- Place the above ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add more milk if too thick or ice if too thin.
- Makes 1-2 servings.